Saturday, August 6, 2011

A new blog, a new development idea.

Hey guys, so this is the new blog that I'll be using to develop my games on from now on. I have previously been posting under the title of Punch Card Studio, but have recently renamed with the intent of starting a new game.

I will be making a Flash based game with a box2d physics background.

But further from my last blog, I'm going to start off by producing some written tutorials on how to set up a programming environment and the typical Hello World program that many new programmers will want to complete when getting their hands on a new API.

I am currently downloading box2d. And will start on a tutorial on how to get it set up and integrated into Flash before too long.

David Out.

2 comments:

vervelogicindia said...

Finally, I have found something which helped me.Appreciate it! iPad Game Development

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing information.

top mobile app development company Pune

Post a Comment