Sunday, June 10, 2012

SPGames - Flash & What's next

Hi everyone that reads my blog.

I just wanted to have some face time with you all about what's been going on on my end and where the next in the tutorials is going to be. For all of you that have been following my Nape series, I will be wrapping them up next tutorial. I understand that they've been highly sought after and have been some of the only tutorials written for Nape.

However, in my current job, I have been doing less and less Flash actionscript programming and a lot more on Javascript, HTML5, Python and several other languages, however, what I have been doing most of all is server client architecture and the technologies behind it such as Node js. This had brought me to an interesting point in where I want to go with my tutorials and what I want to be showing you guys.

I'm currently in the process of developing a mobile game which I intend to send out on both iPhone and Android, it has given me a lot of things to think about in terms of languages, server communication, database storage and most importantly, game logic and how to make the game fun whilst maintaining income and the like.

I would hope to be finishing the Nape tutorial in the near future and then I'll start putting my documentation together for the next series, which will start with Node JS and the technologies that are behind that.

Cheers,

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment